Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Blogs and wikis for A&P


I already know your favorite blog related to A&P . . . this one!

But in case you still can't get enough, I just created a new page a The A&P Professor website . . . this one listing various blogs, wikis, and online communities related to teaching and learning human anatomy and physiology.

Besides topical blogs in A&P subjects, and blogs on teaching/learning at the college level, I've also including a listing of FREE sites where you can build your own blog or wiki or related community.

Check it out at The A&P Professor's list of blogs and wikis.

This list is still in the "beta" stage . . . I need more entries. PLEASE help me by submitting your favorites! Just click the "comments" link or email me at info@theAPprofessor.org

No comments:

Post a Comment